Saturday, November 3, 2012

1.3 There's a Zombie on Your Lawn!

Hello, lovelies! Welcome to my madness :) Make sure you check out the bonus at the bottom of this entry, after the scorecard ;)

Now that Fiona has arrived, and my goal is for them to have three children, I started this update off with some baby makin for baby number two! Obviously, Xavier was more than happy to comply. 



Afterward, duty calls. Look at how wonderful Xavier is attending to his little girl's needs! I'm proud :)


SO. CUTE. OMFG.


Well, at least I know I can count on Xavier when Sasha's a little..um...preoccupied.


Xavier went out and found himself a job in the music career (workin on that LTW) so he left for the day to make some money. Sasha decided to put Fiona in the baby swing and watch her for awhile (my favorite thing of the baby swing is the 'watch' action <3)


Afterward, I sent Sasha out to take a nap while Fiona did the same. Xavier is great with Fiona, but not so much during the night, so Sasha gets stuck pulling overnight duty. Poor thing hadn't gotten much sleep the night before!


Then the evening fell and the fun really began! We had our first Andrie family full moon tonight! Of course, with the full moon comes zombies. Our first visitor was this gentleman here. Apparently he hasn't quite come to terms with his new self yet...


A short while later, this man popped up as well.

Zombie #2: I CAN'T MOVE!

Umm....there's nothing there to block you...?

Zombie #2: Oh...sorry...I'm HALF DEAD! You'll forgive me if my brain is a little scrambled!


After tending to Fiona's needs, I was able to send Sasha to bed. She went to bed in her athletic wear...this 'wrong clothes' glitch is annoying the crap outta me >.< Anywho, shortly after, she popped out of bed and switched into her maternity athletic wear to notify us that baby #2 is on the way :D


Naturally, I decided to switch her to her sleepwear and send her back to bed. However, as soon as I was about to do so, my camera was yanked to Zombie #1. Why, you ask? Because of THIS:


I've never actually seen a zombie die...doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?! Oh well...I guess it's not a big dea---WAIT, WHAT THE HELL?!


Zombie #2 kicked it TOO! Just as Xavier got home, too...welcome home, Xav...! Of course this means that Grimm needed to stop by. And, naturally, instead of tending to his VERY RED PLUMBOB, Xavier decided to check out the show.


Afterward, I was VERY amused as I watched Grimm literally run around the house to get to the other ghost. I was laughing so much I forgot to catch a picture...I fail. But let me assure you, it was hilarious. Enough of that, however, back to work! This time we see that Sasha and Milo have made it out to see what the ruckus was about as well. Xavier followed Grimm on his run.


No visit from Grimm would be complete without some extra curricular Grimm antics. Immediately after sending our two zombie ghosts to their new home in the sky, Grimm walked over to Milo and laughed maniacally.

Grimm: MUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! 

Milo: D:

Xavier & Sasha: Oh. That's creepy.


Grimm must have felt a little bad afterward, however, because he promptly went inside and cleaned their toilet. Then he broke it. And disappeared. *facepalm*


First thing the next morning, I sent Sasha over to the mausoleum to drop off the zombie graves. I felt bad just deleting them, and decided to take them there so they could rest in peace. 


When Sasha returned home, I was happy to see that Xavier was helping Milo fill his social need...poor little guy was lonely!


Sasha got to work fixing the busted toilet.


Xavier headed to work and Sasha tended to Fiona. A torch holder's work is never done!


Ok, there are so many things wrong with this picture I don't even know where to start. First off, it wasn't even a full moon. Second, this chick is not a zombie so why she popped up through the ground as a zombie, I have no idea. Third, you might wanna tend to those bladder and hunger needs, dear...


Immediately after this photo was taken, the not zombie peed herself. She then walked to the road, got in a car and drove away. Pointless not zombie is pointless.

Xavier returned from work tired as fudge, but refused to go to sleep. By the next morning, I was preparing myself for my first fail!


But, Xavier went to bed just in time. (K, Xav...I love that you're so self sufficient, but...a few fails to spice things up so my readers don't get completely bored would be nice...please?)


Sasha got in some Milo snuggles that morning. Milo's social was still pretty low.


Later in the day, it was time for Fiona's toddler birthday!! Xavier looks pretty darn excited!


At this point, I went ahead and popped Fiona into CAS to determine her life state. She is human, just like her mommy. So no genie luck there...but hopefully baby number two will change that! One thing's for certain, Fiona's lack of genie-ness doesn't make her any less adorable ;)


Oh, hey! Speaking of baby #2...


Fellow simmers, I would love to introduce you to Roy Andrie! Her pregnancy was a little rough with this one, so he was born with the disciplined and loner traits. Mommy looks pretty proud of her little man already!



And with that, I leave you until next time! So far, still no fails to mark! But we do have ourselves another birth, so let's add some points :)




Scorecard

Wetting selves:
Passing out:
Police, firefighter & babysitter visits:
Failing school:
Accidental deaths:
Social worker visits:

Births: +10
Twins:
Triplets:
Honor roll:
Fulfilling LTWs:

Optional Bonus Scores

Randomize every trait/LTW for a generation:
Refrain from using any spare's LTH points:
NPS Spouse reaches top of career:
Every $100,000 in household funds:

Total: +10


***Bonus: For those of you who may not be avid Plants vs. Zombies fans like I am (I was SO stoked when they announced the collab for Supernatural...), this here is where the title of this entry came from :) When you beat the PvZ game, you get this at the end:



2 comments:

  1. OMG . . . both of your zombies died (again) . . . weird. O_o FYI, I don't think you have a clothing glitch. Insane sims are famous for never putting on the right outfit for any given situation. They go to bed in their swimwear, go to a formal dance in their sleepwear, jump in the pool in their formal, etc. Lolol. Eeee, new baby! Roy is already adorbs, and Fiona is super cute in her toddler-glory as well! Great chappie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooohhh I had no idea the insane sims did that...well, that's good to know! I guess I've never really played with the insane sims much! Thanks for the tip ;)

      I am excited to see Roy age up...I REALLY hope I start getting some genie babies soon :D Thanks for reading!

      Delete