Friday, November 2, 2012

1.2 Creating a Life State

Hello, my wonderful readers! Before we begin, I do wanna give you a heads up that there IS one f-bomb in this chapter. If this word offends you, or you're just easily offended in general, please do not continue on. If not...

Let's begin today's update with a little morning cuddle and some baby makin!




After the love fest, I sent Sasha out to make breakfast. You may be asking yourself why she's making breakfast when there should be a perfectly good plate of leftover Autumn Salad in the fridge! Well...that's because I forgot to have her put the leftovers away the night before and they spoiled. Oops. So, waffles it is!


While she was cooking, I heard some growling outside. I went out to find THIS! And so begins a budding friendship between a genie and his dog <3 These two are ALWAYS playing with each other or something. It's pretty much the cutest thing. SO, that said...GENIE/DOG BONDING SPAM!!





Back in the kitchen, Sasha's attempt at waffles was a burn...get it? A burn? Alright. I get it. Sheesh. But, never fear, Xavier comes to the rescue!

Xavier: I got dis.



No, sweetie...no you don't. Xavier's waffles came out burnt as well. But, both were starving so it was just going to have to do!

Xavier: *CHOKE*COUGH*CHOKE*

Sasha: Remember this next time you wanna show me up in the kitchen.



After breakfast, Xavier made his way to the TV to enjoy a little children's programming. I decided to have Sasha look for a job in the newspaper. The business option was not available, however, so I decided to wait until after this pregnancy.



I just adore the little sighs of love when they look at their rings <3




At this point, Sasha's bladder motive was low. I was preparing to send her to the bathroom when this happened...



So I let her puke her guts out first instead. When she decided she was done and went on using the toilet, Xavier had quite a lot to say about that!

Xavier: I can't BELIEVE this! She is in the BATHROOM! WHAT is this world coming to?!

Um. Ok.



Speaking of bathroom....Milo apparently forgot where his was. And this brings me to a question for fellow ISBI writers...do pets count for fails? Cause something like peeing inside I can see, but when it comes to sleeping on the floor (as in the next photo), they're not technically "passing out"....but I don't wanna get too complicated when it comes to that stuff. I think I'm just not going to count the pet fails...





I was still rather annoyed at Milo's little restroom break, however.

Milo couldn't find a fuck to give. -_-




But, despite how cute he was playing with his squeaker toy, I do not want repeats of this. So off Sasha went to scold him. Which made me feel sad...

...until I looked over at Xavier and realized he is, in fact, standing in Milo's pee puddle. Xavier = winning!



A short while later, I thought we were about to have our first official fail!

Xavier: OMGPEEEEEE!!!

Milo: Dude...

But, in the end, Xavier made his way to the bathroom just fine ^_^



The next morning, generation 2 officially notified us of it's pending arrival :D



And Sasha successfully managed to make pancakes another autumn salad (yes, I caught my fail...)! (They always eat together. Wubs <3)



Sasha continued the day with some cleaning. Not that her hubby has any magic powers he could use to help her out, or anything. Whatevs.



Milo: I iz diggin a hole in ur pixel grass! 



Time had to be made for Sasha to talk with herself. She cancelled her chat session with herself earlier. She couldn't possibly reschedule again!



At this point, I decided it was time to play with this new OCEAN/RIVER/POND SWIMMING thing :D That would be Sasha...walking into the river!! Nbd :)




Uh oh...someone doesn't seem to be enjoying herself...is that part of the insane trait or something?! O.o 




 Upon returning home, we find Milo has, again, decided the floor was a better potty than the grass.

Xavier: This show is SO CAPTIVATING!

Milo: All in a days work. *Stretch*



That night, Xavier successfully found his bed :D I'm beginning to wonder if I'm a) doing something wrong, b) if my game is glitched (if you could call all your sims providing just fine for themselves a "glitch" haha) or c) that my sims are just baws because I haven't had a fail yet...

*Side note...they're both dreaming about their baby. I'm in love with this couple <3




At this point I decided that (though I'll probably regret this later) I will not be finding Sasha a job until after she's had all of her children. My plan is 3, but that will depend on if I have any genie children and how many, of course. I have to have at least one. I'm undecided on whether I'll just be satisfied if I have one genie and two human or if I'll try once or twice more for a second genie to open up an heir vote option. We shall see :) In the meantime, some income is necessary. I had Sasha begin training Milo to hunt for collectibles to sell, and I'll probably use Xavier's one free young adult action to find a job.




 Meanwhile, outside...

Stray: DIE, YOU NEWSPAPER MERCHANT OF DEATH!!!




Miss Sasha was getting a little rank, so I decided to send her into the bathroom for a shower. She didn't quite make it, though, because as soon as she stepped into the room, BABY TIME!!!



Allow me to introduce you to little Fiona Andrie!! Her first trait was locked in as virtuoso, and I randomly rolled Good for her second. I am not sure if she is a genie or not, because for some reason the little color indicators that should be showing up around Xavier and Fiona (if she is a genie, that is...) are not working. So I really don't know...guess it'll be a surprise!

*Side note, another little glitch that's really annoying me is that for some reason, Xavier didn't take Sasha's last name when they got married :( He's still got his last name, even though it shows them as married...anyone know why that might be?



After all that hard baby pushin work, I realized Sasha's hunger level was DANGEROUSLY low. So, off to the fridge for you! NOW!



Thankfully, daddy wasn't too far behind to pick up where she left off. He's smitten ;) <3




That's it for this update! The scorecard has some points added to it now, yay!


Scorecard

Wetting selves:
Passing out:
Police, firefighter & babysitter visits:
Failing school:
Accidental deaths:
Social worker visits:

Births: +5
Twins:
Triplets:
Honor roll:
Fulfilling LTWs:

Optional Bonus Scores

Randomize every trait/LTW for a generation:
Refrain from using any spare's LTH points:
NPS Spouse reaches top of career:
Every $100,000 in household funds:

Total: +5


2 comments:

  1. Woooo! Great new chappie! Some answers for ya - I personally don't count the pets at all, in fact I usually control them. As for the name after marriage, I've heard it's a common problem since the latest patch, no fixes for it yet. Just send him down to City Hall or use Twallan's MC to fix it. As for Xavier getting a job, I'm fairly certain you're allowed to assign careers for free. At least I do, anyway. :P

    And don't you worry . . . the fails will come. LOL! Little Fiona is SUPER precious, can't wait to see how she grows up! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the answers!! As for the name thing, I'll just fix it at city hall...when I put my updated mods in, my sims all just stood frozen and their icons were just see-through squares...not sure what the heck that's about but I didn't have time to investigate today.

      As proud as I am of my sims, I'm actually hoping to see some fails soon...I wanna spice things up a little haha! As always, thanks for reading!!

      Delete