Saturday, January 26, 2013

1.9 Roy's Soul and Cuddles' Transfomation

We open today with Xavier rudely playing guitar in his son's bedroom while he's trying to sleep.

Roy: I'd rather listen to Milo bark all night.



Meanwhile, Terri takes it upon herself to clean up the broken shower puddles.

Milo: Aren't you supposed to have some crazy genie powers you could use to do this...?


And in the next room, Fiona is, once again, refusing to use the toilet >.<



When Xavier grew tired of being rude, he headed to the living room to play with Milo :)


Later that afternoon, Virginia sat down to work on her homework while Roy "enjoyed" a plate of autumn salad.

Virginia: Uggghh...square roots are so confusing!

Roy: Roots? This lettuce had roots. Then it was ripped from its comforting home and chopped to serve despicable humans like me. The death of this lettuce represents the death of my soul.

Ooohh how I love the brooding trait :)



After dinner, Roy made sure to set aside some time to ponder the wonders of life.

Roy: The darkness of the crow's feathers represents the darkness in my soul.



The next morning, Roy was miraculously able to pull himself out of his brooding to help celebrate Fiona's young adult birthday!



Fiona aged, as always, beautifully :D She gained the rebellious trait.



After that, Virginia stepped up to the cake to ring in her teen birthday!



She became a very pretty young woman :) She gained the clumsy trait.

Roy: All of these people around me represent the contradiction of the true loneliness in my soul.



After enjoying some cake with her family, it was time for Fiona to leave the nest and explore the world on her own! Not without a goodbye hug from mama first :)



Back inside, Virginia made time to work off all the cake she just ate!



Fiona must be lonely already, because she called her brother within a few hours after moving out :(

Roy: Talking to you now on the phone represents the true distance between us and the loss I feel of your presence in my soul.



Roy then decided to do something that didn't relate to his soul.



The next afternoon, Terri passed out on the steps in front of the school. What IS IT with those steps?!



That night, Sasha FINALLY mastered the recipe for the Imaginary Friend Metamorphium Potion! 



Terri wasted no time putting it to use :D



Now officially a member of the Andrie household, I would like to introduce Cuddles! With a name like that he has to be super sweet, right?! Well let's take a look at his traits! They are: vehicle enthusiast, daredevil and.........evil. (SEE, LYNN?! I TOLD YOU!!) Oh boy. This is gonna be fun! He is a Gemini who enjoys grilled cheese, the color.....pink......and r&b music. So let's break this down. His name is Cuddles. He's evil. He likes pink. Got it.



The transformation happened just in time for Terri and Cuddles to celebrate their teen birthdays :D First up it was Terri's turn.



She became quite the teen beauty! At this point I realized that I don't recall ever telling you guys her other traits except for hydrophobic D: So I really can't recall which one she earned upon aging up to teen-hood and which two she was born with. So I'll just list the four she has now: Genius, nurturing, hydrophobic and easily impressed.


Next it was Cuddles' turn!

Cuddles: *clapclapclap**yaaay**OMG MY SOON-TO-BE-GIRLFREND IS HAWT**yaaay**clapclapclap*


Cuddles became quite the evil studmuffin :) A random roll gave him the angler trait. And I'm pretty excited to have that hair color in the next gen gene pool!


I went ahead and cheated and took control of Cuddles to cue up some romantic actions. Prom is coming up and I want these two to at least be going together...they can take care of the first kiss and going steady thing at that dance ;) Terri gladly accepted his invite! I'm already starting to love these two together.





And that is where I leave off for now! I'm hoping to squeeze in another update in a bit or later today...I'm anxious to get gen 2 started now that it's so close :D Have some things to add to the scorecard so let's get to it!




Scorecard

Wetting selves: -45
Passing out: -20
Police, firefighter & babysitter visits: -5
Failing school:
Accidental deaths:
Social worker visits:

Births: +20
Twins:
Triplets:
Honor roll: +5
Fulfilling LTWs:

Optional Bonus Scores

Randomize every trait/LTW for a generation:
Refrain from using any spare's LTH points:
NPS Spouse reaches top of career:
Every $100,000 in household funds:

Total: -45

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAH omg. Your IF curse continues . . . but maybe he'll have the repressed Evil trait? Remember, Six was evil and all he ever did was argue with Bart . . . :P I loved this chappie, quite excited to see Cuddles and Terri together. And Roy . . . warms my soul. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...I got quite the laugh out of Cuddles evil trait. ESPECIALLY since his name is Cuddles. It's just awesome :) He's done a lot of evil laughing so far, but not much else...though he did go through a mood swing and booby trapped a sink.

      Haha I'm glad Roy warms your soul. I love him and his brooding ^_^ Thanks for reading!!

      Delete